the Covers of Classic Rock
||(Win95/98/Mac) (Jewel Case) (UNDERCOVDJ)
Reference / Music
The Era, The Artists, The
Return to a classic era of rock-n-roll and sit in with the
community of artists making legendary music during the 60's and 70's. Hang out
with The Doors in Los Angeles where the Morrison Hotel album cover was shot;
trip out to the desert with the Eagles; see never-before-released photographs
and film from their famous Desperado album; drop in on Mama Cass's backyard
barbecue in 1968 to join Joni Mitchell, David Crosby, Micky Dolenz and Eric
Clapton. Get to know these musicians and the music they created as they unlock
precious memories of those carefree times. You'll be amazed to see how this
group of musical artists became a family of friends.
Seen through the eyes of world-famous photographer Henry
Diltz and three-time Grammy Award-nominated artist Gary Burden, this disc
contains hours of touching and often amusing stories, interviews and
photographs which humanize these rock-n-roll icons.
- Enjoy selections from over 20 of the era's best songs
- "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes," by CSN
- "Desperado," by Eagles
- "Sweet Baby James," by James Taylor
Never-before-seen home videos of...
- Jim Morrison and the Doors at Venice Beach
- Woodstock 1969 & 1994
- Joni Mitchell, Eagles and Jackson Browne at an art
opening in April, 1972
- Richard Pryor at the photo session for his blockbuster
first comedy album
- The making of Eagle's Desperado gunfight sequence
- CS&N's famous debut album photo shoot
- Thousands of never-before-seen photos of legendary
musicians including Neil Young, the Byrds, the Mamas and the Papas, Buffalo
Springfield, the Monkees and many special surprises.
- With Don Henley, Glenn Frey, Ray Manzarek, Jackson
Browne, Stephen Stills, David Crosby & Graham Nash.
And much more...
- More than 20 hours of exploration available through over
- Colorful profiles reveal the artists' lives and
- Rock-music journalist and former Rolling Stone editor Ben
Fong-Torres lends perspective on the artists and the era
- Ambient music provided by Jackson Browne and Eagles
member Bernie Leadon
Windows 3.1, 3.11 & Windows 95/98 - 486-66MHz or
faster, 8 MB RAM (Windows 95 requires 5 MB free RAM), 3 MB hard disk space,
65,536 colors (will run at 256), 640x480 screen resolution, 2x CD-ROM drive or
faster, modem (optional).
Macintosh and Power Macintosh - color Macintosh with
68040 processor, thousands of colors (will run at 256), 640 x 480 screen
resolution, 8 MB RAM required (PowerMac 5 MB free RAM), 3 MB hard disk space,
System 7.01 or higher, 2x CD-ROM drive or faster, modem (optional).
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.