Rocks & Minerals
||(Win95/98/Me/2000/XP/Mac) (Jewel Case) (SWROCK&MDJ)
Highlights: 53 Minerals and the 27
Common Rocks They Form!
The Main Screen features a view of all the minerals and 3
rock "drawers" that orgainzes by Igneous, Sedimentary, and Metamorphic.
Clicking on the rock or mineral of your choice will bring up in-depth
information about your selection.
This reference title
- in-depth rock and mineral exploration
- hands-on, mindson lab simulation modules for identifying
mystery mineral; engaging profiles
- an interactive glossary of terms
- facts and trivia about rocks and minerals that you
wont find in textbooks all using multimedia elements to help students and
enthusiasts learn the fundamentals and become interested in the fascinating
world of geology
- Extraordinary photographs and graphics, music, audio,
QuickTime© video, and animation make this title highly interactive and
ScienceWorks Rocks! & Minerals
- an easy-to-use, graphically rich multimedia user
- links to geology resources on the World Wide Web;
- complete user guide and learning activities in Adobe
Acrobat© PDF format (youll never lose your master copy!) and copy,
save and print functions for using the content in reports and assignments.
Contains 6 interactive modules to test for the identity of
the 11 mystery minerals. The Lab includes tests for:
- acid reaction,
- specific gravity,
- and Moh's hardness.
Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP: Pentium processor running
at 100 MHz 32MB RAM (64+MB RAM recomended) Windows 9x or higher monitor capable
of 16-bit color at 640x480 resolution, CD-ROM drive 15MB available disk
Mac 68040 processor running at 60 MHz 32MB RAM (64+MB
RAM recomended) Macintosh System 7.1 or higher CD-ROM drive a monitor that
displays 16-bit color at 640x480 resolution 15MB available disk space.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.