Square - Seashore
||(Win95/98/Me/Mac) (Retail) (SEASHOREDR)
Children - Reference
Your 3D Window into the Fascinating
World of Nature.
Explore the many wonders that exist in just one small square
of a seashore's ecosystem. play games and do fascinating experiments. You can
even chronicle your discoveries and print them out in an interactive
- Manipulate fully rotational 3D models of rocky and sandy
shorelines seen during the day and at night. Discover 200 plants and animals as
you zoom in on their natural environments.
- Play 4 cool games. Become a gull and try diving beneath
the waves for your dinner. Uncover camouflaged creatures and match mollusks.
Even help a hermit crab find a new home.
- Take snapshots, make observations and print out your own
- Print out real-life experiments to do on your own the
next time you visit the beach - 9 in all.
- Turn your computer screen into an aquarium with a built
in screen saver.
- Immerse yourself into the intricate workings of the
seashore environment with 115 animated scenes and video clips or visit a rocky
".. a multimedia replacement for conventional print that
uses all the power of technology to enlighten the mind" -
Bonus: Activity Guide for Parents and Teachers in
Windows 95/98/Me: 25 MHz 486, 8 MB RAM, 2x CD-ROM
drive, 100% Sound Blaster compatible sound card, 256 SVGA video.
Macintosh: 33 MHz 68030, 8 MB RAM, 2x CD-ROM drive,
13" 256 color video, System 7.0 or higher.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.