Back in Stock
Best of the Best
Titles for Girls
||Super Solvers Out Numbered
||(Win95/98/3.1/Mac) (Jewel Case)
The Learning Company
Ages 7 to 10
Math and Problem Solving
The Electrifying, Fast-Action Game That Builds Essential Math and Problem-Solving
The clock is ticking, and there are only a few hours left to save the Shady Glen TV station from Monty's
mischievous plan. As a Super Solver, you can stop him by tackling word problems and mastering math facts and figures.
Then with the clues and pieces of secret code you've collected, try to find Morty - before it's too late. So prove
you're a math whiz, and outnumber the Master of Mischief!
- Builds crucial computation (+, -, x, /) and problem-solving skills. Children solve arithmetic
equations and real-life word problems.
- Strengthens deductive thinking and numerical reasoning. Graphs, charts, and maps help children
structure, analyze, and solve math problems.
- Enables you to customize math content and skill level. Children can practice concepts learned in
school and focus on problem areas by setting number ranges, problem types, and level of difficulty.
- Developed by education experts. Our in-house team of experts has designed this product with
extensive input from educators, parents, and children to develop math and problem-solving skills essential for
- Two programs in one. Stop the TV station takeover using your math and thinking skills, or
practice with the `Drill for Skill' option.
- Help is on the way. With the onscreen calculator, there's no problem you can't solve.
- There's always time out. Every time you stop to solve a word problem, the clock stops with
- Four levels of incredible math action. The math gets harder, the action faster, and the thinking
more advanced as you progress to the next level.
- Math has never been this much fun. Fast-paced action, awesome animation, and sensational sound
turn math into an exciting learning adventure.
- Get a Clue. Search the station to find the hidden word problems and the clues to Morty's
- Sum It Up. Zap Telly by putting your math skills to the test and earn valuable pieces of secret
- Figure It Out. Put on your thinking cap to solve real-life word problems that use colorful
charts, maps, graphics, and table.
- Match It Up. Match the room clues with the pieces of secret code to find out where Morty is
Windows: 386DX/33, Windows 3.1 with 4 MB RAM or Windows 95 with 8 MB RAM, DOS 5.0 or higher, hard
disk, 256 color SVGA, 2x CD-ROM drive, sound card, speakers, mouse.
Macintosh: 68030 processor or better, System 7.5 with 5 MB RAM (8 MB recommended), System 7.0.1
with 4 MB RAM, hard disk, 256 color monitor, 2x CD-ROM drive, speakers, mouse.
©1999 CD-ROM Access. All rights for original work
Service marks and trademarks of other companies remain the
of those companies. CD-ROM Access has no interest in the trademark of