See Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover Collection - this product & much more!
A Whole New You Is Just a Click Away
It's the revolutionary new way to revitalize your look...without the risk. Choose from hundreds of hairstyles and make-up options that could be right for you. Blend, highlight, mix & match.
Face a Fabulous New You!
1. Get your picture into the computer. It's easy. Take a photo of yourself to your regular photo processor, check the box on the envelope that says "disk" or "CD-ROM" instead of prints or slides, and you'll receive your photos back on disk. It's that simple. Or use a scanner or digital camera.
2. Choose where to start. Will it be hair? Lips? Eyes? Just make your selection from the main screen and let the fun begin.
3. Select hairstyles and colors. Go blonde, brunette, auburn or jet black. See it lightened, darkened, short or long. Adjust any of the 150 hairstyles to fit your face.
4. Shape your eyebrows. Shape, sculpt and adjust eyebrows in a snap. Decide your look before using the tweezers.
5. Color your eyes and cheeks. Have fun with a wide variety of popular cosmetics or try on a pair of color contacts for an exciting new look.
6. Experiment with your lips. Play with a complete palette of shades from luscious browns to marvellous reds. Special zoom feature allows you to expriment with lip shape.
Just For Guys! Change the look of the men in your life, too. Use an assortment of hairstyles, beards and moustaches.
Stay Current with Internet updates. Get periodic downloads on the Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover website. You can try great new makeup, hairstyles and lots more. Your options will continue to grow.
Complimentary Offer from KODAK. Now it's even easier to import your photo into Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover. Get your first photos on a Picture Disk compliments of Kodak with purchase of film processing. Details inside package.
Requirements: IBM or compatible, 486DX-66MHz or better, 2x CD-ROM drive, 16MB RAM, 10MB free disk space, Windows 3.1 or Windows 95, thousands of colors (16 bit color), 8-bit Sound Blaster or compatible (16 bit recommended), mouse.
Requirements: Macintosh 68040 66 MHz or better or any Power PC, 2x CD-ROM drive, 16MB RAM with 4200 KB of free, contiguous memory, 10 MB of free disk space, System 7.1 or higher, monitor set to thousands of colors, standard mouse and keyboard.
Computer Shopper, March 1998
"Tired of the same old face in the mirror? SegaSoft's Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover lets you experiment with hair, makeup, and more, using your own face as the drawing board. It's a disaster-proof way to find out how you'd look as a redhead or a brunette, at a cost that's lower than a single risky visit to a salon. There are even options for men, along with professional makeup tips from Cosmo's editors."
"With your photo loaded, you click on arrows to scale and position it to match an outline, and you're ready to explore. Click on one of the graphical commands to work on hair, foundation, highlights, blush, eyebrows, lipstick, and beauty marks. Then select a hairstyle. You'll find 150 short-, medium-, and long-hair styles, each in several shades. Conspicuously absent is the 'do that many people would like to try before they buy: the buzz cut."
"...it can spare you a bad-hair month or two."
©1997 CD-ROM Access.
All rights for original work reserved.