For newer version see
GMAT LSAT &
GRE '99 Edition
||(Win95/98/Me/XP/Mac) (Retail) (KAPL3OLDDR)
Publisher: Kaplan /
Reference / Test Preparation
Our Personalized Plan Guarantees Higher Scores
Only Kaplan gives you a personalized plan based on your schedule, strengths,
skills and more.
- 3CD set
- Personalized study plan to maximize your results
- Hundreds of in-depth test-taking strategies
- Interactive lessons on key concepts
- Detailed scoring analysis; answer changing, time spent per question, and
- Proven confidence-building tips
- Links to over 400 graduate school Web sites
- Compare your scores to those of admitted students at your target school
- Skill-building games, flash cards, and more
GMAT - Business School
Comprehensive review of all the questions types
You'll be taking
the GMAT on the computer. So why not prepare for it on the computer? Take
authentic computer adaptive practice tests, and receive tailored feedback to
track your progress.
- 4 simulated CAT tests
- 9 math practice tests
- 9 verbal practice tests
- Over 200 flash cards
- 15 math review lessons
- 6 question-type tutorials
GRE - Grad School
In-depth lessons refresh your skills and thoroughly prepare you.
Optimize your prep time by focusing on test sections relevant to your goals. We
help you assess your needs, then build a plan to meet them.
- 3 full-length tests
- 6 math and 6 verbal tests
- 6 analytical practice tests
- Over 700 flash cards
- 15 math review lessons
- 8 question-type tutorials
LSAT - Law School
Intensive practice in logic, reasoning, reading and more.
to identify the issues and pull key facts from dense passages. Hone your
ability to organize information and make deductions. And strengthen the skills
needed to dissect arguments based on evidence and assumptions.
- 2 full-length tests
- 2 Logic games test sections
- 2 Reading comprehension test sections
- 3 Logical reasoning sections
Excellent warm up for the GRE or GMAT Computer Adaptive Tests.
The GRE and GMAT are now in Computer Adaptive Test (CAT) format only. No other
prep program so thoroughly prepares you. We offer you strategies for building
confidence and raising scores in this format.
- Build confidence in this new format
- Hands-on practice prepares you
Windows: Win95 or higher (including Windows XP), 486SX or higher
(Pentium recommended), 16MB RAM, 15MB hard disk space, 640x480x256 colors
(thousands/millions recommended), 2x CD-ROM drive, 16 bit audio. Note: Internet
connection required for Web features.
Macintosh: PowerPC, System 7.5.5 or higher, 24MB RAM (more RAM is
required to run with Internet browser, or Virtual Memory must be enabled), 18MB
hard disk space, 640x480x256 colors (thousands/millions recommended), 2x CD-ROM
drive, 16 bit audio. Note: Internet connection required for Web features.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.