(CD w/ manual) (D-RAIN&CDJ)
"Bundled software" notations
Ages: 6 to 12
Create Interactive Stories Fueled by the Power of
Destination: Rain Forest is the third in Edmark's Imagination
Express line - a powerful and versatile learning environment and
storytelling tool. Its features include exotic rain forest art, animations,
music, and sound effects; a talking Rain Forest Fact Book; Story Ideas
creatively presented to children by rain forest characters; a Sample E-Book
(interactive electronic book) written using Destination: Rain Forest; and
expert tips for parents.
Destination: Rain Forest provides opportunities for theme-focused
learning in a variety of ways. Children can:
- Discover how rain forests function and learn how to help protect them.
- Learn about the Kuna Indians, native to the rain forests of Panama.
- Hear actual sounds of rain forest animals and peoples.
- Create fictional and non-fictional stories about life in a rain forest.
- Design beautiful illustrations and discover new writing techniques.
A special feature of Destination: Rain Forest is the inclusion of
"zoom" backgrounds. Using these backgrounds your child can enter a world where
small rain forest flowers and animals can be seen and manipulated in intricate
Windows: Win 3.1 (enhanced mode), 8 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive
(double-speed or faster recommended), 25 MHz 386 or better, 256 color - Super
VGA, Hard disk with 4 MB free, Mouse, Sound-output device. Printer and
Macintosh: color Macintosh (256 colors), CD-ROM drive, 8MB RAM, 13"
or larger monitor, QuickTime (included), System 7 or higher, microphone and
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.