|| Blue's Learning Time
ABC's, 123's and You!
Early Childhood - Ages 3-6
Learn and Play the Blue's Clues Way
Blue's Learning Time helps kids gain fundamental knowledge of numbers and
letters while interacting with Blue, Steve and all of Blue's friends.
Includes two Blue's Clues CD-ROM's Blue's ABC Time
Activities & Blue's 123 Time
Practice pre-math and problem-solving
skills in this activity pack filled with multi-level learning games. Develop
logical thinking and deductive reasoning skills, recognize and complete
patterns, practice simple mathematical operations and explore estimation and
prediction. Preschoolers strengthen early math skills as they help
Blue win Big
Prizes at the Prize Tent.
- Builds early math confidence
- Reinforces real-world concepts and problem-solving skills
- Enhances math skills with multi-level learning activities
- Allows individually-paced learning and automatic advancement
- Features easy-to-use, in-depth Help Files on disc
- Manual includes Parent & Child Activities
Blue and her friends help strengthen essential
early math skills, including:
- Counting and number recognition
- Simple addition and subtraction operations
- Shape and pattern recognition
- Sorting and classifying attributes
- Prediction and estimation
- Weight and measurement
- Sets and subsets
- Counting and spending money
- Number line exploration and navigation
Explore the world
of letters, sounds, and words with Blue and her friends in this activity pack
filled with multi-level learning games. Identify letters, build vocabulary,
practice phonics, and create rhymes as you collect words to help Blue build
silly stories in her Word Book. the more words you collect, the more stories
you can create and print out.
- Multi-level learning activities reinforce pre-reading skills
- Collect letters to create silly stories in Blue's Word Book
- Print Blue's Word Book and other activities to share with family and
- Difficulty levels automatically adjust to meet each child's skill level
- Easy-to-use, in-depth Help File on disc
Blue and her friends help you learn essential early
learning skills, including:
- Initial letter recognition
- Upper and lowercase letter discrimination
- Alphabet recognition and sequencing
- Visual and auditory discrimination
- Consonant blends
- Word formation
- Early vocabulary
Win95/98: Pentium 166 MHz or higher, 80 MB free hard disk space, 32
MB RAM, 4x CD-ROM drive.
Macintosh: 132 PowerPC, System 7.5.5, 80 MB free hard drive space, 32
MB RAM, 4x CD-ROM drive.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.