Children / Math
Ages: 3 to 6
Time for 1*2*3's!
Practice pre-math and problem-solving skills in this activity pack filled
with multi-level learning games. Develop logical thinking and deductive
reasoning skills, recognize and complete patterns, practice simple mathematical
operations and explore estimation and prediction. Preschoolers strengthen early
math skills as they help Blue win
Big Prizes at the Prize
- Builds early math confidence
- Reinforces real-world concepts and problem-solving skills
- Enhances math skills with multi-level learning activities
- Allows individually-paced learning and automatic advancement
- Features easy-to-use, in-depth Help Files on disc
- Manual includes Parent & Child Activities
Blue and her friends help strengthen essential
early math skills, including:
- Counting and number recognition
- Simple addition and subtraction operations
- Shape and pattern recognition
- Sorting and classifying attributes
- Prediction and estimation
- Weight and measurement
- Sets and subsets
- Counting and spending money
- Number line exploration and navigation
||Join the Pattern People as you help te Felt Hriends recoginze and complete
||Help Bell and the Scale triplets fill requests by weighng and comparing
||Help Blue win Big Prizes at the Backyard Fair Prize Tent!
||Join Baby Bear in a game of counting, matching, and strategy.
||Pay careful attentin to details as you help Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper sort
snacks for the Backyard Fair.
||Explore the number line with Blue and her friends. Count, add and subtract
as you play Mother May I?
||Add and subtract building supplies to help Tink construct a train
Windows: Pentium 90, Windows 98/95/Me/XP, 16MB RAM, 4x CD-ROM
Macintosh: PowerPC, 80MHz, System 7.5.3, 16MB RAM, 4x CD-ROM
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.