||(Win98/Me/XP/NT4/XP/Mac) (Retail Box) (ARABICDXPR)
Publisher: Laser Publishing Group
Fun and Easy Way To Learn Arabic
Language Learning Arabic Deluxe (2-CD Set) version contains one CD-ROM in
Mac/PC Hybrid format and one digital audio CD
Language Learning Arabic CD-ROM: This CD-ROM is designed to suit
both the serious students and more casual readers of Arabic. These may include:
businessmen, tourists visiting the Middle East, or people who are just
fascinated by the language and culture. In this self-paced, self-taught CBT
(Computer-Based Training) system you will learn to read and write Arabic script
and to speak Arabic phrases, sentences and frequently used expressions.
Hypertext makes this CD-ROM easy to use - simply move the mouse on each page,
follow the explanation on the note panel and click on the subject. It's fun and
easy way to learn a foreign language in the privacy of your own home or office.
Learn as much as you want with the click of a button - the more you click, the
more you learn.
- A step-by-step guide to master Arabic letters and sounds
- An easy and accessible approach to learning and listening to Arabic words
- Animation hints for authentic handwriting skills
- A vocabulary builder for building up your Arabic vocabulary
- A progress report system for exercises
- Practical topics from real-life situations
- Additional MP3 sound format lets you study Arabic on the go.
- Self-paced, self-taught CBT system
Language Learning Arabic Audio CD: This learning Arabic audio CD
lets you learn frequently used phrases and expressions of Arabic. The Laser
Publishing Group's learning Arabic audio CD makes essential Arabic enjoyable
and easy to learn - just listen and repeat with the native speakers. This audio
CD is also a companion audio CD to the Language Learning Arabic interactive
CD-ROM, which means you can use this audio CD as a stand-alone CD to study
Arabic, or you can also use this audio CD to refresh what you learned after
using LPG's Language Learning Arabic CBT (Computer-Based Training) System at
home or at work.
- Simply select from over 20 topics (each track covers one topics)
- Listen first to the English translation of the Arabic phrases or sentences,
then follow the sounds repeated by the native speaker at normal speed. All you
have to do is to repeat in the pauses that follow.
- Use the Language Learning Arabic CD-ROM's vocabulary builder function to
test yourself, and get a progress report.
Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/NT4 : 16 MB of RAM (32 MB recommended), a color
monitor and a CD-ROM drive.
Macintosh: A Power Macintosh running System 7.5 or later; a color
monitor; and a CD-ROM drive.
© 1993-2001 CDAccess.com, Inc.