||I Can Be an Animal
||(Win95/98/Me/XP/Mac) (Retail) (ANIMDOCTDR)
Publisher: Cloud 9 Interactive
Ages: 6 to 10
Explore The Animal Kingdom With A Veterinarian
For kids who love animals! Explore the amazing world of animals, learn about
pet care, endangered animals and what it takes to become a veterinarian. I Can
Be An Animal Doctor provides hours of discovery while learning math, science
and cognitive reasoning skills.
You can explore anything you
want to be!
- Over 80 hours of game play!
- Each scene comes alive with animals roaming across the screen to interact
- Go to the field hospital to examine and cure sick animals
- Over 24 animals in their natural habitats: the forest, farm, desert and
- Play cool activities to test learning skills in science, language, math and
- Play activities with friends on-line through the internet
- Receive a personalized, printable certificate and have the opportunity to
graduate up through the ranks to Animal Care Expert!
Ordering Life Cycles. "Sort" stages of animal's lives from infancy
to adulthood. This game teaches about animal growth and development.
Weigh Cool. Balance the weight of over 15 different animals from
the Savanna Region. Put your addition skills to the test.
Animal Crackers. Test your understanding of animal facts. Answer
questions dealing with animal behaviors, characteristics and environments.
Desert Treasures. Explore the Desert Region and uncover over 15
different animals hidden in their environment. Learn detailed information about
Animal Artistry. Paint forest creatures, using animal inspired
effects, backgrounds, and paint palettes. Learn more about that animal's
- Learn about proper care of domesticated animals in Pet Care.
- Use the Magnifying Glass to look at the animal's skin and coat.
- Use the Weight Scale to check the animal's weight.
- The Treatment Tray provides possible cures for the sick animal.
- The Diagnostic Chart will keep a running log of your results as you use the
- View fluid samples under the Microscope.
- Use the Temperature Probe to take the animal's temperature.
- Use the Glossary to look up over 40 words and terms.
- Use the X-Ray to check the animal's bones and skeleton.
Windows 3.1/95/98/Me/2000/XP, 486/66 MHz,
8mb RAM, 10mb hard disk space, 2x CD-ROM drive, SVGA graphics card, Microsoft
compatible sound card.
Macintosh System 7.1 to 9.2x (Only!), 68040 40MHz or PowerPC, 60MHz,
8mb ram, 10mb hard disk space, 2x CD-ROM, 256-color display, Mouse 8-bit audio,
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.