My First Amazing
||(Win95/98/Me/Mac) (Retail) (AMDIARYDR)
The Basics of Writing in 3 Logical
1. Start With
You can learn to express yourself with pictures - even
before you actually read and write. Select pictures that show how big you are -
or what kind of hair your brother has. Then listen closely as your choices are
real aloud by the computer.
- Create a pet! Real or fantasy! 4,000 possible pets.
- Make your favorite lunch - there are 12,000 different
- What do you look like? Choose hair, eyes, mouths and more
- 80,000 combinations.
2. Learn to Use
Look and listen. Lead to read words as you hear them.
Complete simple sentences. Put words and pictures together to describe when you
were small and your favorite things.
3. Write about it:
Express yourself with words. Use the story starters and
interactive diary to record activities, thoughts and feelings. It's a great way
to build skills (and save memories) you'll keep for a lifetime.
- There's a special place for you to write about your
- Where did you meet your best friend? What do you like to
- Enter anything in your diary, whenever you feel like
Kids Learn Important
- Writing Skills
- Self Expression
- Thinking Skills
- Journal Keeping
FREE Inside: My First Incredible
- Over 1000 words and their meanings bring language to
- Develops vocabulary & improves early reading
- Colorfully illustrated words with Pictures, Sounds and
- Reinforces learning with fun packed word games.
Windows 95/98/Me: 486DX - 33 MHz, 12 MB RAM (16 MB
RAM for Win 98), 640 x 480 x 256 display, 2x CD-ROM drive, 10 MB hard drive
space, 8 bit sound card.
Macintosh: Mac OS 7.5.1 or later, 68LC040 25 MHz, 640
x 480 x 256 colors, 2x CD-ROM drive, 6 MB hard disk space, 8 bit sound
© 1993-2001 CDAccess.com, Inc.