||Yardbirds of North America
||(Win95/Win98/WinXP) (Jewel Case) (YARDBIRDPJ)
Includes the add-on chapters: Wood
Warblers, Raptors and Waterbirds of U.S. and Canada
Expert Help for Identifying Wild
Identify birds by head color... or bill shape... or
size... or feeding style... or all these plus 96 more in any combination.
Whether you use just one or 100 field marks, you cannot get lost. As you
proceed, the database narrows the choices on the fly.
What's different about our software? Unique images, the
clearest songs, a searchable birding journal, and detailed descriptions of each
species. We spent five years developing our own search design so advanced that
there is nothing like it in any other nature software. Every field mark in our
database relates to every other in a way that lets YardBirds "think" along with
you. If you've ever flipped through a book and been frustrated trying to
identify a bird based on a quick glance -- the little brown head, for example
-- then the searching power of YardBirds will appeal to you. Head color (and
size) are just two of the more than 100 field marks our software tracks as it
helps you learn the name of a bird you've seen.You just can't buy -- at any
price -- an identification guide matching the power of YardBirds.
YardBirds of North America
- Approx. 190 species of backyard birds
- (Add on chapters add about 50 species each)
- Each complete with image, song, range map and more
- 'Intelligent' searches using field marks such as colors,
size, feeding habits, seasons and more
- Notes on nesting, lifestyle and habitat distinctions
- Free-form, printable, searchable journal with 'life list'
- Seamless integration of chapters
- Includes 'Slide Show' of birds
Bird Songs from the Cornell Library of Natural
Windows 95/98/XP: 486, 16 MB RAM, 2x CD-ROM, Sound
© 1993-2001 CDAccess.com, Inc.