||Ultimate Wargame Collection
Volume II: WWII
||(Win95/DOS) (Retail) (WWIICOL2PR)
Animated blood and violence
Four Explosive World War II Epics In
The Definitive WWII Air Combat
Return to a time when the deadly Me-109 ruled the sky.
Luftwaffe Commander features 10 flyable aircraft, including the mighty Me-109
and the world's first operational jet fighter, the Me-262. Terrorize Allied
forces in 5 combat areas - with over 500,000 square miles of terrain. Choose
from 2 flight modes: Iron Cross challenges less experienced pilots while
Knight's Cross provides a WWII air combat simulation of uncompromising
- 10 different flyable aircraft with detailed interiors
and instrument panels.
- 2 flight modes, each with its own aerodynamic model and
- 50 single player missions.
- Over 50 3-D aircraft exterior models with historical
markings, paint schemes and flight characteristics.
- 5 different campaign fronts with over 500,000 square
miles of terrain - including Spain, France, Great Britain, Russia and
Return to the Days of the Big
Combining the depth of a detailed simulation and the
tactical challenges of the finest wargame, Fighting Steel re-creates the most
spectacular naval gunnery battles of WWII from 1939-1942. Command ships from
the British, German, American and Japanese fleets - everything from a single
ship to a task Force consisting of several divisions - in real-time action
- 3-D rendered ships that move and fight in a true 3-D
- Control multi-ship divisions and/or individual ships in
- Realistic 3-D depiction of battle damage sustained by
- Over 90 ship classes from the British, German, American
and Japanese navies of 1939-1942
- Over 10 historical scenarios from the Atlantic and the
Pacific - including long-range day time slugfests and close-in nighttime
- Includes 4 linked-scenario campaigns (one for each navy)
derived from Britain vs. Germany in the Atlantic and U.S. vs. Japan around
- Set up an unlimited number of computer-generated
encounters or use the scenario editor to create custom scenarios
- Play against the computer or engage in multiplayer games
over the internet
Silent Hunter Commander's Edition
The Definitive Submarine Combat
Command a WWII US submarine in the Pacific - and sink as
much enemy tonnage as possible! Choose from a variety of American submarines -
and let the hunt begin! Play historical missions, hypothetical encounters or a
career based campaign game. Authentic WWII film footage, cinematics and
narration provide a historically accurate feel for submarine combat.
- Authentic WWII American sub classes include Gato, Balao,
Tambour and Salmon.
- Features detailed re-creations of over 40 merchant and
capital ships of the Imperial Japanese Navy.
- Highly accurate coastline models for 15 patrol zones -
from the Solomons to the Sea of Japan. Coastal cities, ports and harbors have
been reconstructed from period maps.
- Weapons have been accurately modeled, and the Torpedo
Data Computer (TDC) is the most accurate representation to date.
This WWII Tank Simulator Has It
Now, Panzer Commander, the most comprehensive World War II
tank simulator ever, lets your test your skill with over 24 driveable tank
types from 4 countries.
- Choose Your Position: Commander, driver, main or
machine gunner. Your intelligent crew follows your commands - and crew
performance improves with every successful scenario!
- Virtually Limitless Gameplay: Fight 3 German and 3
Russian campaigns, with 20+ scenarios per campaign. Stand-alone scenarios
include 10 each for US, British, German and Russian forces. You also get 12
scenarios designed specifically for multiplay.
- Powerful Scenario Editor: allows you to adjust
over 150 variables to create your own custom scenarios - no two battle need
ever be the same.
- Multiplayer Support for up to 6 players.
Fighting Steel, Panzer Commander, & Luftwaffe
Requirements: Windows 95, hard drive, 4x CD-ROM drive, mouse
and joystick, Pentium 200, 64 MB RAM, DirectX compliant 3D accelerator card
with 4MB RAM, Direct X compliant sound card, 28.8 Kbps modem required for
Silent Hunter VESA Driver, DOS 5.0 or higher.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.