|| WWII Online
||(Win95/98/2000/ME) (Retail) (WW2ONLINPR)
Cornered Rat Software /
Violence / Blood
The Virtual Battlefield Does Exist
World War II Online - Blitzkrieg is an entirely new category of massively
multiplayer online game. It combines air, ground, and sea combat in an online,
persistent, action-packed environment. Now you can command and crew a variety
of accurately modeled vehicles, aircraft, and ships or you can explore the
world and fight as a foot soldier with and against thousands of other players.
Set in the spring of 1940, World War II Online - Blitzkrieg includes all the
equipment and major battle points: strongholds, fortresses, forests and rivers
- just as it was on the battlefields of Europe.
The outcome is unknown; this time YOU make history!
WWII Online brings you game features never seen
- Thousands of players sharing the online world - all combat takes place
with/against live players
- Persistent game environment - game world is 24/7
- Combined land, sea and air operations - first massively multiplayer virtual
- First person character perspective throughout
- Accurate terrain, world modeled at 1/2 scale
- Combines elements of first person, strategy, and role-playing games
- Rank-based command structure and character advancement
- Unparalleled 3D sounds with Doppler and directional effects
- Offline vehicle testing and practice
- Next-generation web and game hosting services through Playnet.com
World War II comes to life in this massive online battlefield with
historically accurate and detailed weapons including aircraft, tanks,
anti-aircraft guns, trucks, rifles, grenades and much more! As a soldier you
can move through the ranks to one day command and plan your own missions or
stick it out as a grunt, fighting for your country.
With groundbreaking physics, effects and
unparalleled 3D sounds, prepare to be fully immersed into the battlefields of
Europe. Fight as a foot soldier, alone, or in a squad. Fly a fighter plane or a
bomber. Command a tank or man the guns. All in first person and in the biggest,
persistent online world ever.
Can the RAF and British armies help the French forces re-write history?
Could the Blitzkrieg have been stopped in France? With the dynamic flow of
resources within the strategic system, players will start the battles where
they choose and those choices will make history all over again.
Modeled in 1/2 scale
equipment and major battle points are included
online virtual battlefield
WWII vehicles and weapons
massively multiplayer first person shooter
Internet connection required for online
Additional online fees require a valid credit card or other approved
forms of payment.
Win95/98/2000/ME: Pentium II 400 (Pentium III 600 recommended), 128
MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended), 16 MB 3D video card (32 MB 3D video card
recommended), DirectSound compatible audio card, 8x CD-ROM drive (40x CD-ROM
drive), 56K modem w/ Internet Access.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.