||(Win98/2000/Me/XP) (Jewel Case) (UNABRDICPJ)
The Right Word Every
A powerful electronic version of America's best-selling
language reference that delivers accurate, up to date information. Random House
Webster's Unabridged Dictionary offers advanced features to scholars, students,
writers, business people, players of word games, and anyone else who is hungry
for information about the English language.
Find the Right Word:
- Over 315,000 entries with your choice of English, French,
or Spanish menus and dialogue boxes.
- The most common meanings given first to find the right
- 2,400 spot maps and illustrations that can be re-sized
and printed for any application.
- Over 120,000 audio pronunciations with essential
- Word games, anagrams, crossword puzzles and more.
- Up-to-the-minute biographical and geographical
- Hundreds of illustrations
- Foreign terms
- Signs and symbols
- And more
Windows 98/2000/Me/XP:Pentium 200 MHz processor or
higher, 12 MB RAM, SVGA monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, sound card, speakers.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.