||Ultimate Warfare Pack
||(DOS/Win3.1) (Retail) (ULTWARPKPR)
Publisher: Sonoma Multimedia
Game: Strategy / Wargames
The Harpoon tradition continues, the acclaimed modern-day
naval simulation enables you to control all elements of a modern naval task
- New database editor and Battleset 5: Regional Conflicts
2: The Middle East
- Over 100 battlesets included
- Used by the US Armed Forces units and schools as a
Can you hold off the German war machine? Dig in with the
U.S. 101 Airborne against Germany's elite SS Panzer Divisions. With the
revolutionary battleview combat system, you can relive the most famous land
battle of World War II, The Battle of the Bulge.
- Command either American or German forces
- Modem to modem play
- Print out detailed situation maps
- Human vs. computer or human vs. human
You can take command of the latest in armored weapons
including the T-72, M1 Abrams, Leopard and Challenger.
- Over 40 challenging missions, from broiling deserts to
frigid arctic tundra
- Order air strikes by squadrons of A-10 Warthogs or Apache
- Play against your friend over the network or modem
Get ready for the science-fiction fight of your life. To
mount a defense from the alien invasion, you must quickly convert your mining
machinery; hovercraft, maglocks, sky bikes into weapons of war.
- Fly with 7 different vehicles with 13 different weapons
- Over 70 texture-mapped objects on-screen
- Full-motion video
- Build or modify ships, planes and weapon system
All hell's broken loose in New York City. You're armed with
a M-13 Predator Tank, you've got 25 intense 3-D missions to restore order.
- Arctic, jungle, urban and night missions
- Wage war against tanks, apcs, gun boats, choppers and
- Multi-player death-match option up to 8 players
- Hip-hop sound track by SF 49'er William "Bar None"
DOS 5.0 and Windows 3.11 or higher, 486/66, 8 MB RAM, double
speed CD-ROM drive, SVGA card, supports most popular joysticks, sound cards and
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.