Back in Stock
Best of the Best
Flight Sim Add-ons
Publisher: EA Sports
ESRB Rating: Teen
Fast Bikes. Dirty Fightin'
The most aggressive motorcycle racing
game ever, explodes on your PC with hard-hitting, full-throttle action that'll
bring you to your freshly skinned knees. Dodge traffic, outrace cops, and
thrash pedestrians on your way to winning the Cup and becoming the menace to
society your mother always worried about.
- 8-player network and Head-to-Head modem: Make sure your friends taste as
much pavement as you do.
- Your PC just grew handlebars and a kickstand: You'll be blown away by the
high-resolution graphics and blazing, in-your-face sensation of speed.
- 25 knee-scraping races: 5 levels of racing, each with 5 courses, means only
the toughest rashers have a chance to win the Cup.
- Head-bangin' music from six A&M bands including Soundgarden and
Blistering Speed. Endless Racing.
The scorching motorcycle racing
game is back - and totally customizeable! Feel the adrenaline rush of high
speed racing with a tire-smoking' superbike or a high-flyin' motocross bike and
hang on for the ride of your life!
- New Track Creator: Design your own tracks and save them for others to race!
- Race on 32 shock-crumbling tracks.
- Weather modes, night racing, and real-time lighting effects.
- Arcade or Simulation Modes: Choose the level of realism for the bike
- Multiplayer racing options: As a single racer or part of a team, 4 players
via split-screen or Internet, or 8 player via LAN/network.
Live to Ride. Ride to Win.
EA Sports presents Superbike World
Championship, the only official licensed Superbike simulation. Get on your
leathers and experience the most realistic and exhilarating racing sim of any
kind. Featuring comprehensive bike physics and the most faithfully modeled
tracks, bikes and riders ever seen!
- All the Riders. technical input from 1998 Champion Ducati team.
- All the Tracks. Every track from the Series, from Philip Island to Laguna
- All the bikes. Ducati 916, HondaRC 45, Kawasaki ZX7R, Yamaha YZF, and
- Reap the rewards as you learn to Race. Get started in Action mode then
bring in Simulation physics as you master the tracks.
Road Rash: 75MHz Pentium processor (P120 recommended), 16MB RAM, 25MB
free hard drive space, Windows 95, double speed CD-ROM drive (quad speed
recommended), SVGA card with 1 MB RAM Direct Draw compatible (2 MB
recommended), Direct Sound compatible sound card, keyboard supported (gamepad
recommended). Documentation is on-disc and printer is required to print
Moto Racer 2: Windows 95/98, Pentium 166 MHz or higher (P233
recommended), Direct Draw compatible, 2MB 2D card in 65,536 color mode or
supported Direct 3D compatible, 4MB 3D accelerator board, 5MB plus space for
Direct X and Windows swap file, 32 MB RAM (64MB recommended), 4x CD-ROM drive,
Superbike World Championship: Windows 95/98, Pentium 166MHz or faster
(PII 233 recommended), 144 MB free hard disk space (additional space required
for saved games, DirectX installation and Windows swap file), 32MB RAM, 2D 4MB
Direct X 6 compatible video card with DirectDraw compatible driver, 4x CD-ROM
drive (8x recommended), keyboard, mouse.
©1999 CD-ROM Access.
All rights for original work reserved.
Service marks and trademarks of other companies remain the
of those companies. CD-ROM Access
has no interest in the trademark of others.