||(Win98/Me/2000/XP) (Retail Box) (TRANSIM6PR)
As It Gets!
The latest installment in the Trainz franchise, Trainz Railroad Simulator
2006 brings the world of trains to the computer desktop and puts players in the
engineer's seat. Virtual conductors can design rail systems using over 7,500
scenery objects and drive more than 150 types of locomotives over hundreds of
miles of stunning 3D terrain.
One of the most anticipated features of Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 is
Content Manager Plus, a new asset management utility that lets players easily
access and organize files, download new content from the Download Station
(which has over 50,000 assets), and even edit existing components. The Trainz
tools and rules systems have been greatly improved to give players more
flexibility than ever before in creating a personalized railroad adventure, and
enhancements to the physics engine have significantly enhanced the driving
Once known as the working title "Engineer's Edition", Trainz Railroad
Simulator 2006 will ship with fully realized routes that include a wide range
of activities users can immediately enjoy. Players will be able to embark on
long haul freight services, high-speed passenger runs and challenging yard
operations, all while servicing a huge variety of interactive stations and
- More than 150 authentic, real-world locomotives
- Realistic controls for steam, diesel and electric locomotives
- Accurate physics, tested and verified by professional train engineers
- Railroads with diversified commodities including coal, general goods,
forest products, woodchips, containers, logs and more
- Tell your Drivers where to be at what time and run as many schedules as you
- Create dynamic environments quickly and easily with intuitive 3D editing
- Over 50,000 assets are available for free at the Download Station!
Windows 98/Me/2000/XP: Pentium® IV 1.5 GHz or equivalent 64 MB 3D
Graphics Card (nVIDIA® GeForce equivalent) DirectX® 9.0 or higher, 4 GB
free HD space DirectX® compatible sound card .
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.