Strategy 4 Pack
||(Win95/98/Me/2000/XP) (Retail Box) (SUPERSTRPR)
Four Classic Strategy
This bundle from the new Atari corporation includes full
versions of four classic PC strategy titles. Turn-based aficionados may seek
world domination in Risk II and Sid Meier's Civilization II, while real-time
strategy fans can win the day in Cyberlore's Majesty Gold and Ensemble's
original Age of Empires
Civilization II - Create the
Civilization of your dreams:
Civilization has reached new heights. With over 850,000
copies sold, Sid Meier's Civilization has made gaming history. Now there's a
version even more challenging and exciting than the original! Introducing Sid
Meier's Civilization II. Make every critical social, economic and political
decision as you build an empire to span history. Compete against some of the
greatest leaders of all time. It's discovery. It's diplomacy. It's your
destiny. So plan your every move carefully. Because in this game, you either
stand the test of time or you're history.
- Command powerful armies.
- Defend and conquer using a wide range of weaponry.
- Deploy a variety of troops, equipment and technology.
- Negotiate with rival empires. Plan a strategy to outwit
history's most cunning leaders. Advanced diplomatic tactics allow you to wage
war, make peace or form cooperative alliances with them.
- Devise and control technology. Drive your cities'
technological evolution by inventing amphibious warfare, seafaring, tactics,
theology, and more.
Risk II - Flex you Military
It is the time of empires and armies, of countries and
conquests, The world is at war and you are in command of an army fighting for
global domination. Organize your forces in a ruthless campaign to crush your
enemies and take their territories in this fast-paced game of strategy,
negotiation and luck. See the classic game come to life with more ways to play,
advanced map options, superior graphics and animated battles. As "Supreme
Commander" it's up to you to deploy your troops, attack your enemies--even
betray your allies in an all-out effort to take over the world!
- Classic or Advanced map options--play on the traditional
number of territories or a map with added territories and connections.
- 2 ways to play! Classic game or Simultaneous-Turn option.
Now all players are involved at the same time.
- Option 3-D world globe view.
- Advanced graphics with animated battles and exploding
- Single or multiplayer capability.
- Mission-based play option--each layer provided with
pre-set objectives for a whole new take on the way RISK is played.
- Use the chat and Iconic Communication features for
- Interactive Battle Sequences!
- Simultaneous Turns for Fast Play!
- 3-D Globe View
Age of Empires - Gold
How will you rule the world? Conquer enemy civilizations?
Discover the worlds secrets? Accumulate wealth? As the guiding spirit of
a Stone Age tribe, follow one of these paths to build the greatest civilization
Experience all the conflict, intrigue, greed, and power as
you create the most feared and celebrated civilization in history, The Roman
Empire. Created by the developers of the award-winning real-time strategy game,
Age of Empires, The Rise of Rome lets you play an active role in directing the
ascension of the infamous Roman Empire.
- From the Stone Age to the Age of Iron, you have over
10,000 years of real-time evolution to build your tribe into a flourishing
- A fully integrated scenario editor lets you create your
own historically based conflicts.
- Choose from sixteen civilizations (including four new
civilizations), with unique technology trees and distinct strengths and
Majesty - Gold Edition
You have just been crowned King of Ardania. A crushed
velvet throne and your regal destiny await you. build the ultimate fantasy
kingdom. Populate your realm by attracting and recruiting royal subjects.
Protect the crown. Use gold to entice your heroes on Royal Quest. You are King.
The heroes of Ardania are many and varied. As Sovereign, it
is your duty to build guilds and recruit heroes to aid your kingdom. Although
the heroes are your servants, you cannot command them directly for you are wise
and understand that those with an adventuring spirit cannot be ruled with an
iron fist. Instead, you use rewards to encourage them to do your bidding.
Sometimes there will be a need for you to take direct action. During these
times, the guilds allow you to use the full extent of their defensive power to
protect the kingdom. Each guild has its own capabilities that are at the
disposal of the Sovereign. Through the use of the heroes and guilds, the
Sovereign shapes his kingdom for the good of all of his subjects.
- Fortify and enhance your Castle with over 30 different
building types. Each one with its own unique strategic and economic benefits.
- Watch your Kingdom come alive as its growing
infrastructure begins to attract new inhabitants, both good and evil.
- Use your economic might to hire heroes from among 16
different classes. Reward their efforts handsomely to complete 19 non-linear
- Behold the heady power of Magic. Master its powers and
it will serve your Kingdom well.
- Your foes are many. Your enemies have chosen to enlist
the services of 32 different types of monsters. One more dangerous than the
- Use Reward Flags to place a bounty on the heads of your
enemies. Careful with your generosity, even your so called loyal heroes demand
- Play Head-to-Head or form alliances with other kingdoms
as you do battle in multiplayer quests.
Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me, XP: Pentium II 233 MHz or
higher 32 MB RAM 800 MB Free hard disk space Video: 2 MB Windows compatible
SVGA video card DirectX version 7 or higher 28.8 baud modem or higher for
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.