|| StreetFinder & TripMaker
||(Win95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP) (Retail Packaging) (ST&TRIPPR)
Over 130 Years of Mapping
Rand McNally's StreetFinder & TripMaker is the solution
to both your business and leisure travel needs Whether you're headed downtown
for a business meeting or vacationing across the country, this collection
includes extensive mapping systems and trip planning guides to make your
outings hassle-free. Why should you choose this 4 CD set over Microsoft's
Streets and Trips 2 CD set? The answer is simple: Rand McNally has provided
accurate, dependable, and user-friendly maps in the United States for over 130
years. You can always rely on using easy-to-follow, accurate information to
reach your destination quickly. With customizable maps, numerous scaling and
drawing tools, personalized itineraries, exploration guides and more, Rand
McNally's StreetFinder & TripMaker is an easy-to-use, reliable source for
all your travel needs.
Let TripMaker take the stress out of travel planning and
transform your vacation into what is should be-FUN! Quickly plan your entire
trip with personalized itineraries geared towards your interests and driving
preferences. The city maps with street-level detail allow you to easily find
your way through town. The RoadSense Feature, which provides up-to-date road
closure and construction information, ensures you will always travel well
prepared. With MoneyMinder tips that help you budget and save on travel
expenses, the only thing you'll need to be concerned about is enjoying
Trip Planning in 4 Easy
- Enter where your trip starts and ends
- Find things to do on the road
- Customize your trip with driving breaks, driving time
estimates and a breakdown of costs.
- Save and print out customized maps and comprehensive
Whether venturing across town or doing business in an
unfamiliar city, StreetFinder software provides easy-to-use map and travel
tools, Address-to-address directions get you where you're going, fast- more
than one million business listings let you know where to find services you
need. Powerful drawing tools help you customize your street maps: create text
boxes, draw walking directions, Place custom markers and much more! You can
also log daily schedules, airline/hotel/car reservations, and travel expenses
in the Trip Organizer.
Getting directions is
- Set your origin destination by entering and address or
- Select business and attraction icons to view on your
- Use the zoom option to get more detailed
- Locate a city, town, business, address or intersection
with the Find option
- List daily appointments and save information on places of
5 Exclusive Trip Planning
Trip Guide: Finally have a chance to hit the road?
Use the Trip Guide to create your personal vacation.
- Explore attractions along the way with detailed
descriptions and stunning photos-before you go!
- Customize your driving preferences: Quickest vs. Scenic
routes and more!
- Find exciting places to visit and scenic tours to take
while on your trip.
- Choose when you want to start and end your day.
- Select your routing preference: Quickest, Scenic or
- Choose what listings to display on your map: Parks,
Camping Urban Attractions, and much more.
Map Styles Guide:
- Choose from over 10 existing map styles or create your
- Customize existing maps with a complete suite of scaling,
drawing, and highlighting tools.
- Create a personalized walking route. Simply type in
Windows 95/98/NT 4/Me/2000/XP: 256 color monitor, VGA
card, 16 MB RAM 80486 PC, 2x CD-ROM drive, 110 MB of hard disk space, To access
the Rand McNally web site, an internet provider, 14.4 baud or higher modem and
an internet browser are required. GPS feature requires laptop computer and a
NMEA-compliant GPS receiver.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.