Included in The
Sims Expansion Collection
Requires: The Sims or
The Sims Deluxe Edition
- Comic mischief, mature sexual themes and mild animated
Your Sims Are Famous!!!!
In The Sims Superstar Expansion Pack, The Sims are ready for their close-up.
Players can now realize their fantasies of fame and fortune as they pursue the
dream of being a Rock Star, Movie Star or a Supermodel and live the lifestyle
of a celebrity. All new gameplay, new social interactions, and a whole new
in-game destination offers players an all access pass to the world of
superstardom. Will your Sim become an icon or fade into the obscurity of bad
dinner theater? Will they win a coveted Simmy award or be regulated to an
infomercial? In The Sims Superstar, you are the idol maker.
- All new gameplay centered around a new fame score in the game UI.
- Build skills and win famous Sim friends to advance through ten levels of
- Sign up with the Talent Agency to embark upon your dreams by looking
through the tabloid, which is delivered to your house.
- Win a variety of different awards for achieving gameplay goals, including
The Simmy Award and The SimChoice Award. .
New Locations And Objects
- All new "Studio Town" location with three distinct themes: movies, music,
- Studio Town also features spa locations, karaoke bars, and clothing
- All new studio objects, each with mini-games, reward you with fame and
large amounts of cash. Earn access to higher level objects as you earn more
fame and collect famous friends.
- Studio objects include: Karaoke Machine, Open Microphone Stage, Soap Opera
Set, Music Recording Studio, Photo Shoot Set, Film Set, Music Video Set, and
- Lighten your Sims' moods at the Oxygen Bar or let your Sim recuperate in
the Star Trailer.
- Sims can fill their stomachs at Studio Town at the all new Sushi Cart,
Smoothie Stand, or basic back-stage Buffet Table.
- Pamper your Sims at the spa, with a brand new suite of objects, including
the Massage Table, Mud Bath, and Spa Steamer.
- Additional new objects for the house include a Skydiving Simulator, a
Satellite Dish, an updated pool table, as well as stylish new furniture and
top-of-the-line stereo equipment.
- Meet other famous Sims at Studio Town, or mingle with your adoring
- Get your picture taken by the Paparazzo and watch out for the Obsessed
Fan, who pays you relentless attention if you neglect your fan base.
- Inside the studio objects, Sims will seek approval from a variety of
Studio Town professionals, including the Photographer, Director, Choreographer,
Record Producer, and Fashion Designer.
- Ask for help from Lana, the Studio Town Production Coordinator.
- Receive awards from the Award Presenter.
- At home, hire an all new personal Butler, who takes care of your house,
hires additional staff, and even looks after the baby.
Windows 95, 98, Me, XP, 2000: 450 MHz or faster Pentium II, 128 Mb
RAM, 4x CD-ROM drive, 1.12 GB free hard disk space (additional space required
for Saved Games, Windows Swap File and DirectX 7 installation), High color
(800x600 resolution) capable 4MB PCI or AGP video card with DirectX 7
compatible driver, DirectX 7 compatible soundcard.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.