Maxis / EA Games
- Comic mischief, mature sexual themses and mild
Requires The Sims to play!
Give Your Sims the Wild Life!
Put your Sims into outrageous situations and settings with The Sims Livin'
Large. New objects, careers, building styles and characters give you the
freedom to send your Sims' lives in extreme directions where they'll confront
everything from roach infestation to alien abductions. Create a wild new world
for your Sims and see what happens.
5 New Careers - 50 New Jobs: Slacker, Journalist, Paranormal, Hacker
More Neighborhoods: Build up to 50 homes for your Sims with the
addition of four new neighborhoods.
New Characters: Purchase a robot to help around the house or plead
with the Grim Reaper to spare a Sim's life.
More Building Styles: New building styles will have you creating a
whole range of homes, from a tacky love shack to a creepy castle to a high-tech
home of the future.
125 New Items including:
- Home Chemistry Lab: Experiment on your Sims with 8 different
- Magic Lantern: Looking for love? Need some quick cash? Rub the lamp
and ask the genie to grant your Sims' wishes.
- Vibromatic Heart Bed: Give your Sims the chance to `play in
- Electric Guitar: With practice, your hard rocking Sims will draw
crowds of dancing admirers.
- Crystal Ball: Unravel the Crystal Ball's riddles and follow its
advice to improve your Sims' personality.
Windows 95, 98: Installed copy of The Sims. 233 MHz or faster
Pentium, 32 Mb RAM, 4x CD-ROM drive, 175 Mb free hard disk space (additional
space required for Saved Games, Windows Swap File and DirectX 7 installation),
High color (800x600 resolution) capable 2MB PCI or AGP video card with DirectX
7 compatible driver, DirectX 7 compatible soundcard.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.