||(Win95/98/Me/XP) (Retail) (SETTLER3PR)
Included in The Settlers III Gold
On Land, On Sea, On-Line!
The Settlers III is a compulsive and addictive real-time
strategic simulation of tactics, prosperity, combat and growth.
The gods have grown lazy, fat and neglectful. The almighty
is angry. He demands order be restored.
As a Champion of the gods, take leadership of the
resourceful Romans, the skillful Egyptians or the aggressive Asians. Control
scores of tradesmen and command legions of armed forces in the all-consuming
evolution of your tribe and ultimately the victory of your chosen race.
From humble beginnings, manage your resources carefully,
build your settlements wisely and trade prosperously. Develop a thriving
economy and powerful military that will eventually dominate all races and
restore your chosen god to favor once more.
Settlers III offers completely new 3D rich graphics,
expanded naval navigation, entirely new strategic elements and extensive
Single player features:
- See 150 unique characters brought to life with over
50,000 phases of animation
- Over 110 different buildings can be built, some of which
can be occupied
- Build a flourishing economy with over 30 different trades
- woodcutters, stonemasons, hunter, fishermen, farmers, brewers, miners,
merchants, priests, and many more
- Colonize new lands with lush rolling hills, sparkling
rivers and seas teeming with wildlife and vegetation
- Set sail on merchant ships and ferries, erect fortresses
and towers and lead archers, swordsmen and spearsmen in battles raged in
- Start with the easy-to-follow training mission, where
you'll discover the finer points of successful colonization, without having to
read a massive handbook
- Enjoy many new features and options that have been
recommended to us by Settlers fans from around the world
Multi-player mode, Online and
- Numerous multi-player levels. Using a LAN, the player has
the opportunity to battle with different players, or compete on the
- Play around the clock with Settlers' fans around the
world. Chat, form teams and play full tournaments on the dedicated Settlers III
IBM PC and 100% compatibles, 100
MHz Pentium (P166 recommended), 32 MB RAM, 2 MB graphic card (DirectX
compatible), 250MB free hard disk space, 4x CD-ROM, Windows 95/98/Me/XP or
Windows NT 4.0, DirectX 6.0 (included on CD), Soundcard (DirectX compatible),
28.8 modem for Internet gaming.
Supports: Local Area Network (LAN), Settlers III Internet
Server, TCP/IP and IPX/SPX protocol, Circle Surround, CD-audio.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.