||(Win95/98/Me/2000/XP) (Retail) (OILTYCPR)
Ages 11 and up.
Who Wants to be a
I do! Wouldn't you like to swim in money too? But how do you
earn the ready cash that will allow you to live out your dreams? Oil is what
you need, and Oil Tycoon is the game in which you can become JR Ewing and find
your fortune in `black gold'.
Oil Tycoon is a simulation which deals with the many and
varied aspects in the oil industry. Simply start up your oil company and look
for a place to drill. However oil does not sleep under the earth in every
place, so get the best equipment and start looking. Initially you need to find
the oil, store it and then sell it on, though to enter new markets you will
also have to refine the oil into fuel. In addition, scientific research,
drilling rights pipeline construction and the stock market will have to be
monitored throughout the game.
With up to five other potential billionaires to battle
against, the race is on to become the next Rockefeller...
An Almost `Ablazing' Business
- 30 different, authentic city maps
- Intelligent world economy and politics
- Realistic technical backgrounds and economical aims
- 18 different drilling regions including the Persian Gulf,
North Sea or Texas
- More than 500 3D-rendered objects, vehicles and
- Turn-based or real-time gameplay
- 6 player network or turn-based on the same PC
- 3 difficulty settings
- Up to 5 computer controlled opponents
- Stereo sound
- SVGA Hi-Color graphics
Windows 95/98/2000/Me/XP: Pentium, 300 MMX (Pentium
II 400 MMX recommended), 32 MB RAM (64 MB RAM recommended), 180 MB free hard
disc space, 640x480 Hi Color graphics, mouse, keyboard.
© 1993-2001 CDAccess.com, Inc.