||(Win95/98) (Retail Packaging) (NEED4SRCPR)
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Risk It All To Win!
Real Road Racing
- Racing on British, German, French and American roads
complete with local police.
- Real car damage that affects both the looks and
performance of your car.
- 18 incredible dream cars to drive, collect and
Hotter Hot Pursuit Mode
- Three gameplay modes to choose from on either side of the
- New High stakes mode where you challenge all racers for
the ultimate prize, the losers car
- Point-and-click hook-up via LAN, modem, or serial
- Two-player split-screen racing on one machine
Windows 95 & 98: 200 MHz Pentium class processor
100MB free space for game on hard drive plus space for save games (additional
space required for DirectX installation), 32MB RAM, 4x CD-ROM drive with
Windows 95/98 CD-Rom driver, DirectX 6.1 or higher, high color (65,536 color)
capable 2MB PCI or AGP video card with DirectDraw compatible driver, keyboard,
mouse, 16 bit sound card with DirectSound compatible driver..
Recommended: 266 MHz or faster Pentium II processor,
400MB hard drive space plus space for save games. Other: 3Dfx graphics
accelerator card supporting Glide or Direct3D, Windows 95/98 supported game
controller, including force feedback.
Required for Multi-Player: 266 MHz processor or 233
MHz processor with 3D card, 1 CD per computer. Network (2 - 4 players) - IPX
compliant network. Modem (2 player) - Windows 95/98 supported 28800bps or
faster modem, high speed port (16550 UART). Serial Play (2 player) - Null modem
cable, high speed serial port (16550 UART). 32MB RAM. Internet - Internet
connection (28.8 or higher recommended).
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.