||Might & Magic
||(Win95/98/Me/2K pro/XP) (Mini Retail) (M&MPLATPR)
Publisher: New World Computing /
Game / Role-Playing
- Blood and Violence
Might & Magic Platinum Contains 4 complete Might
& Magic Titles!
Might and Magic IX: Explore an all-new 3D universe
filled with richly detailed castles, dark foreboding dungeons, lush outdoor
environments, and much more! Lead a party of four characters and hire others to
fight alongside you on a quest to save your home, the peaceful land of Chedian,
from the blood thirsty Beldonian Horde.
- Stunning 3D game engine creates a whole-new realistic gaming
- Choose from over 65 quests to complete along the way.
- Tailor each character's development to be stronger in either Might or
- Create a party of 4 main characters and hire non-player characters to fight
- Explore over 40 massive levels.
- 23 skills to customize your characters abilities.
Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer: Explore the
fantasy world of Jadame, a land of danger and intrigue. Lead a band of rugged
adventurers on a perilous mission to save the kingdoms from ruin or watch as
the lands are devastated forever.
- Explore the fantasy world of Jadame, a land of danger and intrigue.
- Create custom characters from a variety of fantastic races and
- Customize the pace of play for either novice or expert gamers.
- Combat dozens of formidable creatures as you strive to complete your
Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor: You will
guide the actions of a group of four heroes -- armored swordsmen, daring
thieves, gifted archers and wielders of arcane sorcery -- as they explore the
land, sea and subterranean passages in search of treasure and glory.
- Experience a groundbreaking 3D engine that generates breathtaking detail,
faster frame rates, thrilling combat animations, and superb monster graphics.
- Choose your character from a list that features more character classes and
races, including elves, dwarves, and goblins.
- Enter a vivid and dynamic world that supports the full range of leading 3D
accelerator technology including truly dynamic lighting, and awe inspiring
- Journey through contested lands where you can avoid or engage in battle
against dozens of completely new monsters brought to life with cutting edge AI
Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven: From the
depths of the deepest dungeons to the intrigues of the royal court you will
lead a band of adventurers on a dangerous
- Master your destiny in a nonlinear fantasy universe where your choices and
actions determine the game's outcome
- Explore the intricacies of hundreds of sub-plots, spin-offs and mini-quests
- Customize the gameplay on the fly for either real-time or turn-based combat
- Feast your eyes on exceptional 16-bit, 65,000 color graphics in a high-res
smooth scrolling world
Windows 95/98/Me/2K Pro/XP : Pentium II 400
Mhz, 64MB RAM , 1 GB minimum free hard drive space, supports DirectX 8.0 and 3D
acceleration video cards at least 16MB VRAM, DirectX 8.0 compatible sound card,
4x CD-ROM drive, keyboard and mouse.
Note: Most Direct3D 8MB boards supported, NT 4.0 users must be using
certified NT DirectX drivers, may not run from CD-RW drives.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.