||(Win95/98/Me/XP) (Retail) (LODERUN2PR)
Presage Software / GT
ESRB Rating: Everyone
You can run, but you can't hide in this intense 3D world.
Try to stay one step ahead of the game. Run through a fiendish 3D maze of
surreal paths through 150+ levels spanning 5 mind-blowing, totally immersive
worlds. Hunted by hooded foes at every turn. Push the limits of gaming stamina.
Lode Runner 2 is easy to play but impossible to master...
And impossible to stop playing once you've started.
Prepare for Cerebral
- Blow your mind with dazzling 3D graphics: translucency,
distortion and light-sourcing
- Explore 150+ cerebellum-pounding levels
- Battle through intense 3D mazes
- Experience 5 totally immersive worlds
- Survive the run of your life using timing,
resourcefulness, and logic
- Mind-bending 8-player multiplayer mode
- Intriguing male and female characters to choose from
- Customize your own insane levels or build one from
scratch (Includes unsupported Beta Version of Lode Runner 2 Level Editor.)
P-90 or better, 16MB, 2x CD-ROM drive, 43 MB HD space, SVGA
card (640x480 16-bit color).
Preferred (minimum for network play): P-133, 32MB, 2x
CD-ROM drive, 43MB HD space, SVGA card (640x480 16-bit color).
Tested OK on Windows XP.
© 1993-2001 CDAccess.com, Inc.