||(Win95/98/Me/XP) (Retail) (LEGORALLPR)
Publisher: Lego Media
Ages 6 and Up
Create Wacky Tracks for Stunt Racing
Create and build the most fantastical stunt tracks
imaginable, then challenge friends, or cool Stunt Rally characters, to crash
test fun in this crazy construction/race game. Speed round the four different
worlds, increasing the level of difficulty as you hone your skills
experimenting with daredevil loops, dangerous ramps and fan-assisted jumps.
Take on the `boss racer' of each world, skidding round pyramids, sliding past
igloos and avoiding volcanoes under the guidance of Mr X, self proclaimed
`Greatest Stunt Track Designed Ever'.
Build It, Race It, Skid It, Jump It,
Loop It, Crash It, Spin It, Win It.
Stunt Rally is set on an island comprising four worlds -
Jungle, Desert, City and Arctic, each with their own unique characteristics,
hazards and boss racers.
Choose Your Car:
- The Dragster: Fast and difficult to steer.
- Boost Buggy: Speedy and maneuverable.
- Mud Monster: Fast in slippery conditions.
- Ice Monster: Slower on the straitways but great
- Rocket Kart: A Nippy little car - handle with
- F1 Speedster: The car that's faster than
Choose Your World:
- Ice World: Can you beat Racing Champion Glacia in
this world of ice?
- City World: Radium's at home in these grimy city
- Jungle World: Snake is waiting for you in the
steamy Jungle forests.
- Desert World: Race Baron Flambo round the burning
Select your car
and driver to tackle your stunt course - skid past igloos without crashing
through the ice, burn around pyramids avoiding sand traps, dodge rumbling
volcanoes and vines and weave your way through grimy city streets.
One Island, Four Worlds, 21 Levels, All Yours!
Construct the most fantastical tracks imaginable.
Windows 95/98/Me/XP: Pentium II 233 Mhz MMX or
equivalent, 350 Mb of free hard disk space, 4x speed or higher CD-ROM / DVD
drive, 32 b RAM, 8 Mb Direct 3D Compatible Video Card (capable of 640 x 480
resolution in 16 bit color mode), DirectSound compatible sound card..
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.