||(Win95/98/Me/XP) (Retail) (JAGAL2UBPR)
- Animated Blood and Gore, Animated
If You Thought The Job Was Done...
You Were Dead Wrong!
UNFINISHED BUSINESS. ANOTHER CONTRACT: The
country of Arulco has fallen under a new threat. Ricci Mining and Exploration,
the company that ran Arulco's mines before the recent civil war, wants those
mines back. The corporation has established a base in the neighboring country
of Tracona and used it to launch a deadly missile attack on Arulco. If their
demands are not met, they are prepared to destroy the entire country.
The smoke is clearing and the bullets have stopped
flying. Arulco is free at last, but your job's not over. An all-powerful
corporation is assaulting the tiny country, and once again, you're needed!
Enter a whole new chapter of the critically acclaimed Jagged Alliance 2 with
all new weapons, new mercenaries, new terrains, and the fantastic new Mission
Builder! Gear up you've got some Unfinished Business to take care of!
- Over 150 unique characters with unparalleled
- Your mercenaries will run, duck, climb and crawl as they
battle hordes of opposing enemies.
- Create your own custom mercenary by choosing his/her
abilities, skills and personality.
- Play straight through day and night, and venture into
claustrophobic mines with incredible dynamic lighting.
- Nonlinear gameplay lets your fight, rest, explore and
plan as you see fit.
- Liberate a shattered country town by town with the help
of mercenaries, scientists, local guides, and your confidence inspired militia.
- Amazingly detailed environments with realistic
line-of-sight and spectacular high-color, high-resolution graphics.
- Hear your team come to life with thousands of lines of
- Choose between reality or sci-fi gaming style.
Pentium 133 (P233 recommended), 32MB RAM (64MB recommended),
12x CD-ROM drive (24x recommended), 260MB hard drive space (640MB hard drive
space for full installation) DirectX video card, DirectX sound card, Windows
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.