||The Princeton Review
||(Win95/Win98/Win3.1) (Retail) (HIGHPRINPR)
Publisher: The Learning
Ages: 14 to 18
The Comprehensive Approach to High
The Princeton Review's High School gives you a complete
collection of learning tools for exploring core subjects in depth. These
programs form the ideal study system to complement your high school classwork,
prepare you for college entrance exams, and provide you with the foundation for
Excel at Algebra I while boosting your grades
or just getting help on tonight's homework assignment.
- Learn with step-by-step lessons
- Delve into 50+ Algebra topics
- Reinforce concepts with "hands-on" activities and
animated visuals with audio
- Practice on hundreds of problems
Use a step-by-step approach to help you
visualize, practice and learn Geometry.
- Cover 50+ topics
- Reinforce learning with hundreds of practice
- Quickly and easily access all formulas and
Learn to speak French with confidence while you
improve pronunciation, grammar and fluency.
- See, listen and speak with video and audio
- Learn from native speakers
- Watch your progress on the exclusive "Accent Meter"
Speak Spanish like a native and gain confidence
- Learn to say and use 2,300+ words and phrases
- Develop ease and confidence with interactive
- Master pronunciation with record and playback, photos,
audio, and video
- Track your progress as you learn
Take an amazing voyage through the human
- Experience live-action video, movies, and animations
- View rotatable 3D models for close-up views of the body
and its systems, and processes
- Export text and graphics to homework and reports
- Check the glossary of anatomic and medical terms and hear
Learn about the body and how its systems work
- Search the comprehensive database of 1,500+ topics
- Receive personal instruction and animated demonstrations
from Dr. Bodyworks
- Experience the body's inner workings in rich multi-media
video and audio
- Link to health-related web sites
The complete, fast and accurate way to find
answers to your research questions in one place.
- Find facts fast in 10 complete reference works
- Explore thousands of captivating photos, videos, maps,
and sound clips
- Click to access the interactive atlas, timelines,
dictionary and thesaurus (requires Internet connection)
Write almost any type of report in no
time with the most complete reference collection anywhere.
- Search any combination of books easily
- Gather information quickly and accurately to ace report
Windows 95/98/3.1: 486DX/66MHz or higher, 8MB RAM
(16MB recommended), 16MB hard drive space, 256 color SVGA display, double speed
CD-ROM drive, Windows compatible sound card and speakers.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.