||(Win98/ME/2000/XP) (Retail) (EMPEARTGPR)
Included in the Gold Edition: The original Empire
Earth, Empire Earth: The Art of Conquest, and the Prima Strategy Guide for both
Publisher: Stainless Steel Studios /
Blood / Violence
Gamespy PC Game of the Year
Forge The Greatest Empire The World Has Ever
Reign as a Greek conqueror, Roman emperor, medieval monarch, Renaissance
prince, or benevolent despot. Select from 14 epochs in world history
including the Bronze Age, the Renaissance, the Imperial Age, World War II and
the Digital Age and establish an empire for the ages.
Empire Earth Gold Edition includes the original Empire Earth, named
Gamespys "PC Game of the Year," and the official expansion, Empire Earth:
The Art of Conquest. Also included is an Official Strategy Guide with award
winning strategies and advice from tournament champions for both games.
An Epic Conquest Spanning 500,000 Years.
Mastermind a civilization's glorious rise to power throughout any period of
human history. Order Alexander the Great and his soldiers to raze a troublesome
city-state. Seize vital resource sites with Napoleon's Grande Armee. Carry out
a night attack with a column of Panzer tanks. The past, present and future are
yours to command.
- Command your civilization through 500,000 years of human history, from the
discovery of fire to flight to nano-technology
- Load four epic campaigns that each follow a different civilization's
extraordinary rise to power
- Explore breathtaking maps randomly generated by an incredible 3D game
- Engage in multiplayer warfare over a LAN or the Internet - or take on the
formidable computer AI
- Play in two modes: Standard mode for a more strategic empire-building game
or Tournament mode for faster paced RTS action
- Experience 14 unique time periods covering 500,000 years, from the Stone
Age to WWII to the Nano Age of the future
- Choose from 21 civilizations, including Greece, Germany and the United
States. Create your own civilization by choosing from many economic and
- Expand your empire with numerous technologies, special buildings and six
different Wonders of the World, each with a beneficial power.
- Battle on land, in air and at sea with over 200 different units, including
huge warships, WWI and futuristic aircraft, and with other weapons of war.
" The successor to Age of Empires' RTS crown is here" - PC Gamer
Expansion Is Necessary For Survival!!!!!
Empire Earth: The
Art Of Conquest: Carry your quest for world dominion beyond the bounds
of earth and into the Space Age of the 22nd century with Empire Earth: The Art
of Conquest. Cross the final frontier as you extend your conquests into space
and command armies that travel faster than the speed of light
Empire Earth: The Art of Conquest continues to redefine the ages with a
whole new space epoch and three monumental campaigns with new units, heroes,
civilizations, and calamities. Now, you must master the art of conquest on
Earth and in the next frontier- Space.
- New 15th epoch the Space Age
- Three additional campaigns World War II, Roman Empire, Asia
and 18 all-new scenarios
- More legendary military heroes to lead your forces General
MacArthur, Admiral Yamamoto
- New wonders and calamities, including the orbital space station and meteor
- Futuristic military technologies, such as the antimissile battery
- New Terrains and Graphics: Details like breaking waves, tank tread marks in
the sand, and artillery craters bring the ages to life
- New Units, Weapons, and Buildings: Centurion, Zero-G Engineer, Japanese
Mitsubishi Zero, Paratrooper, Cyber Drone, Planetary Defense Shield Turret, and
Minimum PC Requirements: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP Pentium® II 350MHz
64MB RAM AGP (4 MB) or PCI (8 MB) 3D video card that supports 1024 x 768, 16
bit color resolution 4x CD-ROM 450MB Hard Drive Space
Additional Requirements: Audio board with speakers or headphones
Internet/Multiplayer: Internet access required for Internet play. May
require payment of a separate fee to an ISP.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.