||Elementary School Success
||(Win 98/2000/Me/XP) (Retail) (ELEMEN06PR)
11 Subjects on 6
Publisher: Topics Entertainment
The Path To Success ....
Elementary School Success , the leading-edge suite of
software tools for the personal computer. Providing all elementary students
with a uniquely diverse, fundamental course of study, Elementary School Success
is the zenith of self-paced instruction on CD-ROM. Offering award-winning,
educator-endorsed content, unrivaled breadth and scope of curriculum, and
absorbing activities to captivate user interest and maintain motivation, the
Elementary School Success learning system represents the very definition of
educational achievement for younger students.
Mathematics: Build confidence and essential math
skills with this collection of 3D adventures, amusing games, and flashcard
quizzes at 3 difficulty levels.
- OPERATIONS: Addition, Subtraction,
Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Decimals, Word Problems
- MATHEMATICAL REASONING: Logic
- MODELS & REPRESENTATION: Geometry, Graphing
- NUMERATION: Number Recognition, Place Value
- MEASUREMENT: Area, Perimeter & Volume, Metric
& Standard Units
- ESTIMATION: Rounding Off, Averages, Probability
- FUNCTION: Patterns, Sequences
English Get a head start on reading, writing, and
speaking proficiency with these English language study areas.
- COMPREHENSION: Story Elements, Synonyms &
Antonyms, Prefixes & Suffixes, Analogies
- GRAMMAR: Nouns & Verbs, Adjectives &
Adverbs, Articles , Pronouns
- USAGE & STYLE: Punctuation, Possessives,
- VOCABULARY: New Words, Context
Windows:98/2000/Me/XP:Pentium III 300 MHz or higher 1
GB of HD 128 MB of RAM (256MB recommended) 4x CD-ROM drive (8x CD-ROM
recommended) SVGA video card, 800x600 resolution, millions of colors Sound
card, mouse, speaker Laser or Inkjet printer (optional) Internet access
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.