|| Middle School Excelerator
||(Win95/98/Me/2000/XP) (Mini Retail) (ECMIDDLEPR)
Publisher: TOPICS Entertainment
5 CD-ROM Set
Computer Based Coaching In 6 Core
Combining top-of-the-line software with the ease of learning at their own
pace, Middle School Excelerator is the broad-based instructional suite
effectively targeting the intermediate curriculum and real-world skills in 6
subjects: Algebra I & II, Geometry, Typing, Spanish, and American History.
Whether emphasizing core mathematical study areas, key historical events, or
keyboard skills to last a lifetime, the 5 CD-ROMs in Middle School Excelerator
provide a tightly focused, step-by-step format offering students the quickest
route to higher grades and increased ability!
Math Odyssey Algebra I & II & Math Odyssey
Embark on a winning, interactive journey on the road to higher mathematics.
This results-oriented suite is specially designed to provide in-depth, engaging
tutorial in these 3 crucial math subjects. With over 100 eye-catching
animations & simulations posing more than 1,200 test problems on over 80
topics, your Math Odyssey begins right here!
Algebra I & II Features:
- 837 Exam Problems on 52 Key Topics
- Natural and Whole Numbers
- Polynomial Expressions
- Quadratic Formula and Equations
- Inverse and Exponential Functions
- Graphing Polynomials
- Logarithms and Matrices
- Determinants and Cramer's Rule
- 75 Simulations & Animations
- 403 Exam Problems on 33 Key Topics
- Points and Lines
- Planes and Intersections
- Segments and Rays
- Midpoint and Pythagorean Theorems
- Congruent and Right Triangles
- Polygons, Trapezoids, and Circles
- Surface Area and Volume
- Loci and Symmetry
- 29 Simulations & Animations
Typing Tutor Jr.
It's real-world, skill-building fun with Typing Tutor® Jr., the CD-ROM
software for pre-teens that uses quick, lively lessons and colorful, thematic
games to teach keyboard fundamentals to kids. Let Floater, your animated guide,
lead you through the menu of customizable lessons, themed exercises (from
skateboarding to spaceships), and favorite book excerpts to improve your typing
speed & accuracy. Kids will see improvement right after their very first
lesson; they'll even learn proper techniques to minimize wrist and back strain.
- 8 Full-color Game Themesfrom Sports to Outer Space to Build
- Customizable Lessons to Target Weak Areas
- Easily-readable Screens Let You Chart Your Progress
- New Practice Exercises Downloadable from the Web
- Animated Ergonomics Instruction
Associating speech and the written word with images and ideas is one of the
most effective methods for learning to speak and write a foreign language.
Spanish Plus uses pictorial association and fully interactive activities to
effectively teach the fundamentals of speaking, reading, writing, and
- Over 22 Entertaining Lesson
- Past, Present, and Future Tenses
- Shapes & Colors
- Family Relationships
Encyclopedia of the American Civil
Infamously known as the bloodiest conflict ever fought on American soil,
the Civil War is one of the most significant events in our country's history.
With reliable, current facts and contributions from over 300 leading scholars
and historians, this award-winning-based encyclopedia contains full battle
accounts, terminology, references, photographs, and biographies that educate
students on the key events and figures of the time.
- 1,600 A-to-Z Entries
- 250+ Primary Source Documents
- 500+ Illustrations, Photographs, Lithographs, and Drawings
- Chronology of Major Political and Military Actions
- Biographies of Key Military, Diplomatic, and Political Figures
- Glossary of Military Terms
- 75 Maps
- Exclusive Battlefield Section: Location Maps and Visitor Information for
16 Major Sites.
Windows 95/98/Me/XP/2000: 166 MHz or better, 64 MB RAM, 100 MB HD,
SVGA graphics, 16-bit color, 8X CD-ROM drive, Sound card, mouse, Printer
(optional), Internet Access (optional), Microphone (optional) MAC: All CD-ROMs
are compatible with Mac OS 8.6 or better, including OSX in classic mode, except
the Encyclopedia of the American Civil War CD-ROM
Macintosh: All CD-ROMs are compatible with Mac OS 8.6 or better,
including OSX in classic mode, except the Encyclopedia of the American Civil
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.