||Doom Collector's Edition
||(Win95/98/Me/2000) (Retail) (DOOMCOLLPR)
Publisher: id Software
Animated Blood and Gore / Animated Violence
Legendary Shooter. Legendary Collection.
From Id Software, the name in first person action, comes the ultimate in
explosive terror. Rip, slice, and blast your way to freedom in the DOOM hits
that not only put action on the map, they showed it where to go - straight into
the depths of hell to shred the demons that await. The hottest 3D games ever
assemble are right here. Pray for your soul .. whatever's left of it.
Try to survive the original 3 episodes of the phenomenon USA Today called
`... the most gripping computer game to date.' You're a space Marine armed with
a mere pistol. Your mission is to locate more substantial firepower, blow your
way through an onslaught of undead marines and mutant demons from hell, and
navigate yourself off a radioactive moon base. In order to survive, blast your
way through 17 levels of the most explosive, demon laden action ever.
- Face off against cyber-organic mongrels, stampeding demons and ruthless,
- Take down the hell scum with an array of weapons, including chain guns,
plasma guns and rocket launchers.
- Blast to freedom through artistically rendered environments and totally
immersive sound effects.
The obsession begins .. again .. in the record-breaking sequel that has sold
over 1.5 million copies worldwide! The forces of the netherworld have overrun
Earth; billions are dead. To save humanity, you must descend into the stygian
depths of hell itself! Lock and load for one big, bad blastfest.
After days of fighting in space, you've returned to Earth only to find the
situation is no better than it was on Mars. In fact, it's worse. The
hell-spawned hordes are everywhere. Billions are dead. The few remaining
survivors have planned to travel into space and save what's left of the human
race. Unfortunately, the Earth's only transport has been taken over by
flesh-eating mutants. You have to go back in action. Otherwise, humanity is
- 3D modeling and texture bit-map technology make for incredibly realistic
- Nearly twice as many death-wielding demons, more levels and a powerful new
- Play solo, take on a friend, or go weapon-to-weapon against up to 4 players
The final chapter in the legendary Doom series. This is it. The end. The end
of the undead Marines, the acid-drenched hallways and the hell-spawned hordes.
It's 2 new, 32 level episodes (complete with new stories, The Plutonia
Experiment and Evilution) let you finish what you started. Final Doom. End of
- Frightenly realistic graphics, spectacular lighting effects and a
- More chain gun zombies, revenants, hell knights and cyber-demons than any
other Doom in history.
- Over 64 new finger twitching levels to play, including the foul recesses of
hell, Egyptian ruins and UAC bases.
Windows 95/98/Me/2000: 486 - 50 MHz or higher, 140 MB free hard disk
space (plus an additional 100 MB free for swap file), 4x CD-ROM drive, 16 bit
sound card, mouse, keyboard.
Multiplayer: Modem (TCP/IP and IPX) and LAN (TCP/IP and IPX) play
supported. Modem play requires: 100% Windows compatible 9600 Kbps or faster
modem. LAN play requires: 100% Windows compatible network interface card and
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.