||(Win 95/98 Only) (Retail) (DEERH3DPR)
Rewards Injuring Non-Threatening Creatures
The Moment of Truth
On a crisp November morning you move quietly through the
still forest. You emerge to see a ten point buck grazing up ahead in a farmers
field. You rattle antlers, and sound two quick bleats on your call. He raises
his head and starts cautiously towards you. You take aim .. wait .. wait ..
wait .. you fire! Down he goes. There's one for the trophy room!
Welcome to Deer Hunt 3D
The most advanced hunting simulation available for the PC,
features state of the art technology and stunning graphics to bring the thrill
of the outdoors to life. Test your mettle in three unique hunting environments.
Match skill and patience as you utilize multiple weapons, camouflage, scents
and calls to draw the big bucks in. 360 degree movement lets you explore the
full breadth of your environment. With Deer Hunt 3D it's always Open
- The Best 3D Hunting game on the market.
- Weapons to choose from: Bow, Rifle, Shotgun with
- Ultra realistic 3D hunting environment
- Real time 3D modeled deer with over 1 000 frames of
- Stalk your kill or use the well sited tree stands
- Ambient sound effects
- Realistic changeable weather conditions
- 3D Trophy Room to explore
- Authentic tracking
- Choice of camouflage
- Multiple deer to choose from
- Telescopic sights and binoculars to seek out that best
- Vocalization deer calls and rattling antlers
- Enhanced for 3dfx and Direct 3D cards
Windows 95/98: Pentium 133 MHz (Pentium 166 or faster
recommended), 16 MB RAM (32 MB RAM recommended), 4x CD-ROM drive, 50 MB hard
drive, 3D compatible Accelerator card recommended, 100% DirectSound compatible
sound card, mouse.
Installs and plays on Windows XP in compatibility mode but
there is no sound.
© 1993-2001 CDAccess.com, Inc.