Back To War
||(Win95/98/Me/2000/XP) (Mini Box) (COSSACKBPR)
Publisher: CDV / GameSpy
Blood and Violence
Back To War.....
To stand all alone in war is extremely unpleasant.
Extremely pleasant on the other hand is the Stand-Alone Version Cossacks:
Back to War.
All the gameplay features of Cossacks: European Wars and
Cossacks: The Art of War are wrapped up in a complete care package for all
current and future Cossacks fans.
Jam-packed with 101 captivating missions between the 16th
and 18th centuries.
In addition, two new nations, Switzerland and Hungary,
which waged war in the late Middle Ages and essentially influenced the
development of European military strategies are included. This is what makes
the second add-on pass the threshold of allowed gaming fun at full speed.
- Thrilling real-time strategy game with historical
- - 20 nations to command
- - Europe between the 16th and 18th centuries
- - Stand-alone game, other Cossacks games not required to
- - 101 new single missions
- - 2 new nations: Switzerland and Hungary with a total of
8 new units
- - Spectacular real-time battles with up to 8,000
- - 4 different difficulty levels
- - 3D landscapes offer strategic advantages
- - 1 new camel riding unit for Algeria and Turkey: Bedouin
- - New Automatic Championship System (ACS) charts online
competition on the web
- - Special VIZOR features allows players to watch online
- - 20 new building types for Switzerland and Hungary
- - Extra: Mod with an additional 30 units and 3
- - Extended and historically accurate encyclopedia
- - Detailed tutorial
Windows 95/98/2000/Me/NT 5.0/XP: Minimal: Pentium
200MHz, 32 Mb RAM, 1 Mb Video RAM, 200Mb HDD, 8x CD-ROM, Sound card, DirectX
Recommended: Pentium II 233 and better, 64 Mb RAM, 4
Mb Video RAM, 200 Mb HDD, 12x CD-ROM, Sound card, DirectX 6.0.
© 1993-2001 CDAccess.com, Inc.