||The Complete Cooking
Reference / Cooking
Make It The Only Cookbook You'll Ever Need
Color photos and video instructions take the guesswork out of food preparation.
Learn the secrets of great chefs.
Accommodate special needs with tailored menus: Low Fat, Gourmet, Children's
Favorites, Lactose Free, Diabetic, Vegetarian and much more.
A powerful management system lets you easily find recipes, add family
favorites, scale dishes for any number of people, print customized shopping
lists - all automatically.
What are you eating? Quickly analyze the nutritional content of any recipe.
Monitor fat, sodium, caloric, and cholesterol intake with the click of a
For Beginners or Experts
Both novices and accomplished chefs will appreciate the step-by-step
instructions and revel in the enormous selection of culinary delights.
Featuring 5 Award-Winning Titles
One Million Recipes
Now you can enjoy favorite recipes from over 200,000 cooks. Never make the
same meal twice.
- Thick - 25 times more recipes than any single cooking title
- Rich - 52 tantalizing food categories
- Hearty - More than 4,000 printed cookbooks combines
- Convenient - Easily search for any dish by title, ingredient, or
Digital Gourmet Deluxe
Delectable international cuisine will take you to distant lands every night
from your very own kitchen. Bon appetit!
- African to Thai - Exotic recipes from around the world
- Over 2,000 mouth-watering color photographs
- Complete glossary and chef's guide to cooking tips
- Scale scrumptious recipes for an intimate dinner or a huge family feast
Better Homes and Gardens: Cooking for
Taste the open flame with this quick and healthy alternative to conventional
cooking. Discover the art of barbecue!
- Learn from the experts at Better Homes and Gardens
- 150 videos feature enlightening culinary techniques
- Create sizzling side dishes and juicy entrees
- Fresh ingredients and zesty spices are combined in each savory masterpiece
Cook'n Lite Version
Organize the entire cooking process quickly, easily and automatically. Save
hours of meal preparation time.
- Drag and drop recipes for daily, weekly and monthly meal plans
- Instantly view a nutritional analysis of the meals you've selected
- Generate an organized shopping list of total ingredients for all your
- Customize your shopping list by adding or removing items as needed
Stop the endless digging through that old pile of recipes. Instantly access
the perfect dish at a moment's notice.
- Personalize this cookbook by adding all your own recipes
- easily enter your favorites with new "Quick-Fill" editing
- Find recipes based on cost, time, nutritional value, or your personal
- Print files as full pages or on 3 x 5 or 4 x 6 cards
Windows: 486 DX-33MHz or better, 8MB RAM, SVGA monitor, 2x CD-ROM, 40
MB free hard disk space, Sound Blaster compatible sound card, mouse.
©1998 CD-ROM Access.
All rights for original work reserved.
Service marks and trademarks of other companies remain the
of those companies. CD-ROM Access has no interest in the
trademark of others.