||(Win95/98/2000/Me/XP) (Retail) (BARBIETGPR)
For Ages 6 and Up
Hit the Gym and Create 3D Gymnastics Routine for
Design, practice and perform entire routines for the vault, balance beam,
uneven bars and floor exercise! Choose from over one hundred gymnastics moves,
put them in any order, then watch Barbie and her friends go! Save your best
performances and watch them again and again! You can even earn special
gymnastics moves to save in the team scrapbook! Successfully practice each
routine, then advance through 4 levels of competition to win the Gold Medal -
the ultimate reward!
- Create routines for the balance, bean, vault, uneven bars, and floor
- Compete in each event to earn the perfect score
- Complete 4 level of competition to win the Bronze, Silver or Gold
- Choose the team outfits and even win new ones from each competition
- Keep track of all the new moves you've learned and print them out too!
- Create 3D gymnastic routines on the computer
- Encourages creative expression in the formation of routines
- Emphasizes team play and fair competition
Windows 95/98/2000/Me/XP- Pentium II 233 MHz or higher, 32 MB RAM, 8x
CD-ROM drive, 140 MB available on hard disk, 16 bit color at 640x480
resolution, 16 bit soundcard, 2MB PCI based video card, keyboard and mouse.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.